Computers and internet are made available to the public on a first come, first serve basis.
Computer Sign-Up Station:
- Enter your library account number and PIN.
- Your information will go into the “Waiting List” (left box of the computer screen) and you will see a ticket number.
- The Ticket Number is your place in the waiting line.
- When a computer is assigned to you, your information will go into the “Assigned List” (center box of the computer screen).
- The “RE” Number is your assigned computer. You have 4 minutes to log in that assigned computer.
Computer Time Limit:
- Internet computers allow a one hour log in session.
- After the hour, patrons may log in again if no one is waiting. Total usage is limited to four hours per day.
- Money can be deposited on your library card or paid directly at the Convenience Center by cash or credit card.
Computer Use Card:
- All applicants must provide photo identification.
- Applications for children under age 17 must be completed by the parent or legal guardian with photo identification.
- The Computer Use Card is an alternative card and residents can’t possess a current SCPL library card and computer use card at the same time.
- A Computer Use Card can’t be used to borrow materials from the library system.